Shepherds Tree Game Lodge is a 5 star lodge offering the ultimate luxury experience, famous for its stunning natural views of bushveld as it lies in an exclusive-use zone.
22 Standard rooms or 11 family suites, 4 Executive suites and 3 Villas
- Comfortable bed
- En-suite bathroom and outside shower
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x Game drives per night stayed
- All meals
- Tea and snacks
- Drinks charged on consumption
- Spa treatments
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children 6 to 12 years are permitted on safari at the guide’s discretion.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on safari.
- Baby sitting can be arranged at the lodge at an additional charge.
- Conference (70 delegates)
- Business center
- Lounge and bar area
- Curio Shop
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.
Other activities offered in the area at an additional charge:
- Quad biking
- Hot-air balloon flights
- Percussion band and interactive drumming