Pilanesberg Private Lodge
The Pilanesberg Private Lodge is a retreat nestled on the foot of the majestic Pilanesberg Mountains in a malaria free area. It is conveniently situated within a 2 hour drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria, and within a 20 minute drive from Sun City. The lodge is positioned in the Black Rhino Reserve, a part of the Pilanesberg National Park wilderness area that has previously not been accessible to any visitors.
We can accommodate a maximum of 10 overnight guests in five luxurious suites all fitted with modern elegance and quality furnishings. All the suites offer magnificent views.
Guests enjoy a majestic view of the Pilanesberg Mountains as well as a waterhole in front of the lodge.
The sleeping units that are connected via paved pathways and bridges to the communal area. The units are named Leopard, Tambotie, Shepherds Tree, Rhino and Elephant.
Please note that requests for a specific room are subject to availability.
Rates vary depending on your lodge selection, the time of year and specials available. Please contact us for the most up to date rates for this specific lodge.
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea, coffee and 1 mineral water per day
- Dawn and dusk game drives in our open safari vehicle
- All beverages (excepting tea, coffee and 1 mineral water per day)
- Conservation fee per person per day, charged by Pilanesberg National Park
- Children under 3 years pay a rate of R950 per day for accommodation and meals and may not go on any of the Game Drives
- Children between 4 and 12 pay 100% of the sharing rate
- Conservation fees apply to all children 4 years and older.
- Dining room
- TV Lounge
- Pool deck
- Covered patio
- Viewing Deck
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Extra length King size bed with white linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Rock bath
- Double rock basins
- Indoor and outdoor showers
- Ceiling fan
- Bar fridge
- Mini safe
- Private patio
View Africa's exhilarating wildlife on morning and afternoon-evening game drives in an open 4-wheel drive safari vehicle with our professional guide.
Guided game walks
Guests can also enjoy interpretive guided bush walks offering bird watchers and nature enthusiasts the ultimate bush experience.
No persons under the age of 12 years are permitted to participate in the guided walks.
Kindly ensure to request this a game walk at the time of booking your accommodation as game walks are charged extra and are subject to availability of a qualified guide.
We also offer the following activities in the area:
- Hot Air Balloon Safari over the park
- Elephant back safaris
- Elephant interaction
- Sun City and the Valley of Waves
- Golf at the Gary Player and The Lost City Golf Courses
- Tailor made photographic safaris
- Walking safaris
- Bird safaris