Nklala Lodge is a family-owned, exclusive self-catering lodge. Is the perfect escape to relax in the African bush offering you a peaceful and private experience with your friends and family.
5 five elegant free-standing luxury suites.
(a maximum occupancy of 12 adults and 4 children under the age of 10 years)
- Comfortable bed
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- En-suite bathroom and double shower
- Air conditioning
- Electric blankets
- Vanity desk
- International plugs and USB points
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x game drive per night stayed, maximum 10 guests on the vehicle
- 2 x meals per day (dinner and breakfast)
- Park conservation fees
- Tea and coffee
- Daily housekeeping
- 3 x bags of firewood per day including firelighter
- Self-catering Lodge, no meals or drinks are provided
- Prep Chef is available on request. He can assist in preparing meals with the groceries that you bought at an additional charge
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children allowed on Game Drives at the Game Ranger's discretion.
- A fully equipped open-plan kitchen and scullery
- Dining area
- Outside lounge and dining area with gas braai
- TV lounge
- Heated swimming pool
- Boule court
- Business center
- Jungle gym
- Boma with braai
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge
Other activities offered in the area at an additional charge:
- Hot-air balloon flights
- Golf - at the nearby championship Gary Player and Lost City golf courses. The course is in parkland and bushveld.
- Mountain biking
- Sun City day trips