Mbazo Safari Lodge is a 5 star lodge, with its own secured and private entrance that is situated on the western border, and with no boundary fences – wildlife is free to roam across both areas, offering a unique African Safari experience.
5 Luxury suites
- Comfortable bed
- En-suite bathrooms and outdoor shower
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Shaded veranda
- Reading nook
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x game drives per night stayed
- All meals
- All teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Selected beers, wines and spirits
- Premium beers, wines and spirits
- Boutique purchases
- Spa treatments
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children 0 to 5 years stay complimentary, when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
- Children 6 to 11 years will be charged 50% of the per person sharing rate when sharing with 2 full paying adults
- Children 12 years and older pay the full adult rate and need to occupy their own room.
- A maximum of 2 children (0 - 11 years) may share a room with 2 adults.
- Children under 12 years are not able to join the game drives.
- A shorter Bumble-bee drive is available after the morning game drive for kids under 12.
- A private vehicle can be booked if traveling with children under 12 for longer private drives.
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair friendly
- Children activities
- Spa facilities
- Outdoor dining
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Curio Shop
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.