Lush is a 5 star family owned and managed contemporary lodge, shaped around the environment.
With minimalistic décor and natural finishes put the focus on the view, immediately drawing guests to outdoor living spaces.
This Lodge set up a private concession within the Black Rhino Game Reserve inPilanesberg National Park.
Giving guests an intimate and unique safari experience, offering luxury accommodation, dining, and safari experiences.
5 Luxury Suites
3 Bush Facing and 2 Mountain Facing Suites (maximum 10 guests)
- Comfortable bed
- En-Suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Walk-in rain shower and open air shower
- Pause area - well-stocked mini-bar, Nespresso machine and coffee pods
- Private splash pool and deck
- 2 x game drives per night stayed
- All meals, refreshments and snacks
- All teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Selected beers, wines and spirits
- Premium beers, wines and spirits
- Spa treatments
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children 12 years and older are welcome.
- Willing to consider children younger than 12 years when booking exclusive use.
- Bar lounge
- Open plan dining and lounge area
- Viewing deck
- Barbeque grill
- Boutique store
- Curio shop
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.
Other activities offered in the area at an additional charge:
- Hot-air balloon flights
- Golf - at the nearby championship Gary Player and Lost City golf courses. The course is in parkland and bushveld.