Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, meaning “place of the Rock” situated on the lower slopes of an ancient volcano.
This lodge is famous for its wildlife hide and waterhole.
18 Studio twin rooms
16 Studio double rooms (king size bed)
16 Twin rooms
20 Executive studio rooms (Twin room)
20 Executive king studio rooms (King size bed)
1 wheelchair accessible room
- Comfortable beds
- En-Suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Electric shaving plugs
- International multi-plugs
- Coffee & Tea station
- 1 x game drive per night stayed
- 2 x meals per day (dinner and breakfast)
- Drinks charged on consumption
- Additional meals served at the restaurant
- Additional game drives
- Spa treatments
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children 0 to 12 years are free on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, if sharing with one or two adults (maximum two children per room).
- Children 13 to 17 years will be accommodated free of charge on a room only basis (however will be charged 50% of the meal rate if sharing with one or two adults).
- Children pay for game drives.
- Children occupying their own rooms will be charged at full paying adult rates.
- 2 x swimming pools
- Conference (264 delegates)
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Rock climbing wall
- Children's playground
- Underground hide
- Curio Shop
- 2 x bomas
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.