Ivory tree game lodge is an exquisite lodge that offers a wide variety of accommodation options from Standard, Family, Luxury, Executive Suite, Pilane Villa, even a Kosher Villa, meeting every possible requirement.
This beautiful 5 star lodge also offers wedding and conference facilities.
67 Suites (1 wheelchair accessible room)
- Comfortable bed
- En- suite bathroom
- Outside shower
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x game drives per night stayed
- Teas and snacks
- Drinks charged on consumption
- Conservation fees and levies
- Spa treatments
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Breakages deposit
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome and are included in the safaris. Cots are available on request.
- Children sharing with adults in Luxury Suites are charged 50%.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on safari.
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted on safari at the discretion of the guide.
- A 30 minute kiddies’ safari can be arranged after breakfast.
- Babysitting facilities are available at an additional charge.
- Swimming pool
- 2 x Conference rooms (max 24 and 58 delegates)
- 2 x Lounges
- Multi-tiered dining room
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar and cocktail lounge
- Curio Shop
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.
Other activities offered in the area at an additional charge:
- Quad biking
- Interactive gumboot dancing sessions
- Lion park tours
- Predator park tours