Black Rhino Game Lodge
Black Rhino Game Lodge is situated in the Black Rhino Game Reserve on the northern slopes of the Pilanesberg Mountains. The Black Rhino Game Reserve is part of the greater Pilanesberg National Park and have wildlife safari rights in Pilanesberg as well.
The Lodge is set snugly in an old Tamboti forest, at the foot of an ancient volcanic crater in the "Malaria Free" Pilanesberg National Park - 58 000 hectares of wildlife land is one of South Africa's exciting Big 5 eco-tourism destinations.
Black Rhino near Pilanesberg offers eighteen spacious suites. Our well-appointed accommodation is suitable for families or a quiet romantic getaway. The waterhole in front of the lodge teems with activity and is a popular drinking stop for the elephants while the birdlife is prolific.
Each comfortable air-conditioned suite offers a television, tea/coffee making facilities, mini bar and private patio that opens out into the bush. Each suite has an open plan bathroom with a closed toilet. There is a separate bath and shower as well as an outdoor shower (except in room 10).
- Rates are quoted per person per night and are inclusive of accommodation, three meals, two game drives and VAT at 14%
- Triple Sharing is not applicable - rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years
- Children under 12 years of age can be accommodated with parents in the same room. The lodge has a limited number of extra beds so it is subject to availability
Rates include accommodation, three meals, two game drives and VAT at 14%
Rates exclude transfers, beverages and gate entry fees (which are charged per person per night).
0 - 5 years
Complimentary when sharing with full paying adults, maximum of 2 children sharing with 2 adults. Not permitted on game drives.
6 - 11 years
Pay published child rate when sharing with two full paying adults, maximum of 2 children sharing with 2 adults. Full adult rate applicable if occupying their own room or if sharing with one full paying adult. Permitted on game drive at management discretion.
12 years and older
Considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms, and pay full adult rates.
- Private luxury suites
- Dining area
- Lounge Areas
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Cell phones for emergencies
- Laundry services
- 3 Plunge pools on the property
Game drives are conducted on the private Black Rhino Concession with access to the greater Pilanesberg National Park as well. A unique combination of biomes allows diverse species to co-exist offering unusual game viewing opportunities.
Terms & Conditions
- SA Resident Rates and Special Offers are valid for SA & SADC residents only. A South African ID or passport number will be required when confirming the reservation and on check-in at the lodge.
- Valid for new reservations only from the date of issue.
- There is a limited allocation of rooms available on these rates and standard rates will be charged if the allocation is full.
- Valid for individual reservations and may NOT be used for group bookings of 5 or more rooms
- Gate entry fees are subject to change without prior notification
- NOT applicable during LONG WEEKENDS & the PEAK PERIOD: